- Next general membership meeting:
Thursday, February 23, 2017, 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM, Nottingham Elementary
School, Library, 5900 Little Falls Road, Arlington, VA 22207.
- Topic: Vote on final Neighborhood Conservation Plan, dated 2/1/17 (see below).
- Newsletter: The February 2017 newsletter can be found here.
- The new Neighborhood Conservation Plan, dated 2/1/17, can be found here.
- Please pay your dues. The civic association is running
low on funds. Only about 10% of households in the civic
association are current with their dues. Dues are $10 per household. Please fill out this form
and send it with your
check, payable to "Williamsburg Civic Association," to our
treasurer, Jim Toronto (3577 N. Powhatan Street, Arlington, VA
22213). You may also pay at meetings.
- Consider joining our e-mail distribution list: If you have not done so already, please join our Yahoo! Groups e-mail distribution list (groups.yahoo.com/group/arlington_wca).
This is a great way for us to communicate with each other (via e-mail
or the Yahoo! Groups Website). Once you join the group, anyone
can post a message or respond to a post. When you are joining,
please tell us, as a minimum, your FIRST and LAST NAME, and WHERE YOU
LIVE (either the street and/or address). This helps us prevent spammers
from joining the group. As of Oct. 2013, we have about 250 members.